Thursday 10 June 2010

What a versatile stamp set!



I've had a really busy week and haven't had the opportunity to do much crafting so I am posting a card I made a couple of months back. One Saturday afternoon just after I received the 'Roses in Bloom' I sat down and made four totally different cards with this set and this is one of them - probably my favourite. I stamped the large rose image with White Stazon, masked and repeated. These images were then coloured with Copic Markers for a slightly different effect. This was then mounted and completed with a white ribbon and a little tag.

Stamps - Waltzingmouse Roses in Bloom
Paper - Paper Mill
Ink - Stazon - white
Accessories - unknown white ribbon, Kaiser rhinestones, Copic markers

1 comment:

  1. You've convinced me I have to try this design...I'll CASE you, hope you don't mind...but mine will not be as good as this, no definitely not...next week will be better...

    ReplyDelete